Friday, May 29, 2009
Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 100 Truths about you.
WHAT WAS YOUR:
1. Last beverage: Teh tarik
2. Last phone call: Elmo
3. Last text message: Elmo
4. Last song you listened to: Halo
5. Last time you cried: a few months ago
HAVE YOU EVER:
6. Dated someone twice: Hell no!
7. Been cheated on: Yeah.. sort of.. stupid fool
8. Kissed someone & regretted it: I wouldnt regret kissing my own husband, would i? hehe
9. Lost someone special : Yeah, my Grandmother..it was a very difficult time..
10. Been depressed: occasionally
11. Been drunk and threw up: never in life
LIST THREE FAVORITE COLOURS:
THIS YEAR HAVE YOU: (2009)
15. Made a new friend: Yeah.. For sure..
16. Fallen out of love: This year? nope..
17. Laughed until you cried: Of course.. My frens are all great jokers.. Munkies!
18. Met someone who changed you: Yup..The best gift of the year..
19. Found out who your true friends were: Yes.. and it's never easy to deal with d truth..
20. Found out someone was talking about you: Yes.. but, what the hell..
21. Kissed anyone on your friend's list: of course!! i kiss my brother.. ;P
22. How many people on your friends list do you know in real life: Everyone!
23. How many kids do you want to have: just 2 is nough work'
24. Do you have any pets: yep!! i have two tortoise.. they are now big!
25. Do you want to change your name: No Way! what's better than Aimi Ibrahim??
26. What did you do for your last birthday: Eat cakes and hoping to get a Toyota Murano..XD
27. What time did you wake up today: Around 7..
28. What were you doing at midnight last night: Kissing Mr. Facebook and texting Elmo..It's a routine..hehe
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for: to reach the age of 26, when i will have my Toyota Murano parked in my own VIP parking lot..haha
30. Last time you saw your Mother: Like.. urmm.. 2 seconds ago..
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life: If i say a better SPM results, i wouldn't be doing what i'm doing now, and i wont get to meet Fee and Elmo.. basically, i dont wanna change anything in my past.. they happend for reasons, don't they?
32. What are you listening to right now: Berita Bernama, My mom's watching it.. eeyuucck!
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom: Person? no.. A cat yes.. si TOMpok.. sadly he didn't repond to anything that i said..huhu
34. What's getting on your nerves right now: My neighbor bought a Murano. Dang it!!
35. Most visited webpage: facebook and blogger
36. Whats your real name: Aimi
37. Nicknames: Aimi
38. Relationship Status: Attached
39. Zodiac sign: Scorpio!
40. Male or female?: female
41. Elementary?: In Kajang, Tadika Ummi Ain..
42. Middle School?: SRK Leftenan Adnan, SRK Hulu Kelang
43. High school/college?: SMK Tmn Melawati, SMK Putri Wilayah, UiTM
44. Hair colour: A very Dark brown
45. Long or short: Hmm..
46. Height: 174cm
47. Do you have a crush on someone?: obviously!! duh
48. What do you like about yourself?: Being vocal..
49. Piercings: None
50. Tattoos: Are u outta ur mind?? no needles..
51. Righty or lefty: Hail to the righties!!
52. First surgery: Urm, my eyebrow, i fell once before.. bloody hell it hurts..
53. First piercing: None!
54. First best friend: My Fee
55. First sport you joined: Netball and 400m Marathon
56. First vacation: Fraser's Hill
58. First pair of trainers: During playing netball
59. Eating: no
61. I'm about to: Get this long list torture done with..
62. Listening to: My mom, talking to my brother on the phone
63. Waiting on: Him to finish work so that we can text..haha
YOUR FUTURE :
64. Want kids?: Hell yeah!
65. Get Married?: Yess.. by the age of 26++
66. Career?: Anything that can allow me to have my Murano and a huge Penthouse.. ;D
WHICH IS BETTER :
67. Lips or eyes: uuuhhh... BOTH!!
68. Hugs or kisses: Depends.. i like both actually...
69. Shorter or taller: did i mention that i'm 174cm tall?? i need a tall guy!
70. Older or Younger: Older. Fullstop..
71. Romantic or spontaneous: i'm born to be both and i love to have both...=D
72. Nice stomach or nice arms: have to have both..
73. Sensitive or loud: A bit of both.. to have balance
74. Hook-up or relationship: Relationship...
75. Trouble maker or hesitant: hehehe... both baby!
HAVE YOU EVER :
76. Kissed a stranger: Astaghfirullahalazim
77. Drank hard liquor: Astaghfirullahhalazim
78. Lost glasses/contacts: I dont where any..so no..
79. Sex on first date: Astaghfirullahalazim
80. Broken someone's heart: Hurmm.. yes.. plenty of times actually
82. Been arrested: Hell no..
83. Turned someone down: yeah..
84. Cried when someone died: Duh!!
85. Fallen for a friend?: Nope.. friends remain as friends..
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
86. Yourself: Yup.. 100%
87. Miracles: yes yes yes
88. Love at first sight: Love? no.. Love is more than just good looks..
89. Heaven: yes.
90. Santa Claus: irrelevant.i`m a muslim.
91. Kiss on the first date: hahaha no
92. Angels: of course.
94. Had more than 1 girlfriend/boyfriend at a time: Hell No..
95. Did you sing today? Yeah.. in the car,while stuck in a traffic jam..
96. Ever cheated on somebody?: a few times.. to get my neck off the chopping board
97. If you could go back in time, how far would you go?: never look back!!
98. If you could pick a day from last year and relive it, what would it be?: My TESL drama night.. i want to do better..
99. Are you afraid of falling in love?: Yes.. very much.. because i know i'll put my all on it and i'll be devastated if it didn't work..
100. Posting this as 100 truths?: Yup!!! 100% true!!
Tagging~ Kodel, Faten, Coozy, Nana, Jaja, Sir Igniz, Nanot, Anish, Alya kecik.. =D
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
I'm the Hunter~ (LOL)
The hunter is a very charming and engaging individual ...
admired by many but close to very few.
For you, love is all about the excitement of the hunt.
You are in your element when pursuing others ...or when you are being pursued.
Gaming is your forte.
Testing, bating, disappointing are your tools of trade.
You have earned a reputation for being unreliable.
Because like a Beagle, when on the scent of a quarry you are oblivious to everything else around you.
You have a tendency to take flirting too far ...and then back-pedal as fast as you can.
Without realising it you play with people’s emotions, when all they really want is a straight answer.
You often can’t understand why people consider you to be manipulative and insensitive.
Yet your presence is so strong that they often forgive you.
Some friends have learnt to tolerate this side of you ..but others have written you off totally.
On the inside, the opposite is actually true.
You have a enormous heart which gives freely and you have a great capacity to love.
Internally you are questioning and unsure of yourself.
Afraid to take a gamble with your own heart.
Making decisions are difficult for you.
Many opportunities for love are presented to you.
But you are often faced with the dilemma ...
"Do I wait for the one I love … or go now with the one that loves me."
Your indecision leaves you without either.
This is soo freaky, it's totally true!
but I'm sure that i'm not playing with this one's heart..
btw, good luck for both potential winning teams- Man Utd and Barca!
Get sweaty and kick balls dude!!!
Monday, May 25, 2009
it's been a week since i posted anything..
my reasons are-
1. i'm too bz being a driver for everyone in the house
2. i've fallen madly in love with Mr. Facebook
3. i can't get any witty idea to write about
4. i'm engaged to photography projects
5. i'm married to text messages
6. i'm distracted to an attractive distraction =D
currently i'm reading a book on best healthy diet which is based on different types of blood.
Yes, i'm reading,
and yes, i'm reading on something different from sexy-footballers-gossip page.
(i can't believe myself saying this but yeah, it's true- aimi ibrahim's reading now!)
EAT RIGHT FOR YOUR TYPE
by DR PETER J. D'ADAMO
Basically, there are four types of blood that we must have already aware of.
they are O, A, B, and AB.
Let's just see what are the best diet for our blood types. Here we go.
~ Eat meat (high protein, low carbohydrate)
~Cut out wheat and most grains
~ do more aerobic exercises
~Health risk for incorrect diet: Ulcers and inflammatory diseases such as arthritis.
Blood Type A
~ Be vegetarian! (high carbohydrate, low fat)
~ Do gentle exercise like Yoga
~Meditate to deal with stress
~Health risk for incorrect diet: cancer and heart disease (ouch!)
Blood Type B
~ A very varied diet, best response to Dairy Products (yeay! milk!)
~Do more moderate exercise like swimming and walking
~Health risk for incorrect diet: slow growing viruses that attack the nervous system.
Blood Type AB
~Mostly related to diet for type A and B
~ Do more calming exercises- relaxation techniques
~ they have friendliest immune system of all the blood types (wowee!!)
This book is a very good book.
Recommended by medical doctors who care about Nutrition (that includes all doctors i guess)
The book lists down the very detail diet for all four blood types.
and it also lists down the apoppriate diet plan for each.
I'll post more on that in the future..
For now, stick this valueble information in your head and start a healthy living.
Stay Pink People!!!
Monday, May 18, 2009
* Suka orang yang sayang padanya.
* Suka ambil jalan tengah.
* Sangat menawan & sopan santun.
* Kecantikan luar & dalam.
*Tidak pandai berbohong & berpura-pura.
* Mudah rasa simpati, baik dan mementingkan kawan.
* Sentiasa berkawan.
* Hatinya mudah terusik tetapi merajuknya tak lama.
* Cepat marah.
* Macam pentingkan diri sendiri.
* Tidak menolong orang kecuali diminta.
* Suka melihat dari perspektifnya sendiri.
* Tidak suka terima pandangan orang lain.
* Emosi yang mudah terusik.
* Suka berangan & pandai bercakap.
* Emosi yang kelam kabut.
* Daya firasat yang sangat kuat (terutamanya perempuan).
* Suka melancong, bidang sastera & seni.
* Pengasih, penyayang & lemah lembut.
* Romantik dalam percintaan.
* Mudah terusik hati & cemburu.
* Ambil berat tentang orang lain.
* Suka kegiatan luar.
* orang yang adil.
* Boros & mudah dipengaruhi persekitaran.
* Mudah patah semangat
Well, it's very close to true.... hehehe
Thursday, May 14, 2009
We went to enjoy krispykreame the other day, oh my its delicious!!!
totemo oishii desu!!
and what more can i say about meeting my GF.. love her to death..
we spent one whole day together along with kak long..
gosh i miss her already...haihh..
no one can love me like she does and trust me i can never find another FEE KUPAI..ever!
I remember the day when i told her that i was moving back to UiTM after a month in UPM..
i can still remember the look on her face, i have never seen her in such an emotional state..
she held my hand so tite hoping that i would change my mind..
at that time, i swear that the choice is not between UiTM and UPM,
it was between UiTM and her..
it was a very very difficult moment..
in the end, i choose both- UiTM and her..
i made a promise that no matter what happens,
she will always be my number one GF and i promise her that even if i'm not physically there with her, she will never feel my abscence bcoz i'll constantly call and text her..
at first she doubt it, but i keep my promise..
we are even closer than before since we cant see each other every day..
whenever we meet, i can say that it's damn precious!
it's like a tornado... all kinds of stories are updated, and we are like so attached..
we hold hands while jalan2... yeah, some people stare, but what the hell,
we dont get to see each other often aite? so we go all out every time we date.. hehehe
seeing others in difficulties of maintaining friendship, i thank God that we are doing fine..
one thing i adore about hanging out with this munchkin is that,
WE ARE BOTH 5'7...without heels....hehehehe
mish u kupai!
Sunday, May 10, 2009
Location: On a wooden table
Subject: A young malay lady in sarong
Location: I captured this from a friend's book entitle "Batik"
Subject: Oxygenizer and Mr Ericsson
Location: on a tikar at Fraser's hill.
these are my latest addiction.
Subject: Lychee and its Lover
Location: Boom2 in Ampang
sangat besar gelas ni and sangat banyak laici dia!!!!
Subject: My Munkies of LGB2B
Location: where else, madam doreen's class lerr...hik3
miss u munkies so very much!!
Friday, May 8, 2009
i went to the clinic the other day,
and as i was waiting for the nurse to call my name,
my eyes caught onto one of the posters pasted on the wall which is regarding body mass index (BMI)..
This is how it works..
you need to scale your weight,
after that, measure your height..
get a person that u can trust to do all of the above
for your weight scaling, make sure your pockets are empty (it might add a few pounds xD)
for your height, get someone taller to have a correct reading of the meters..
Do a little calculation:
BMI = Weight (kg) / Height (m) / Height (m)
- Underweight = <18.5
- Normal weight = 18.5-24.9
- Overweight = 25-29.9
- Obesity = BMI of 30 or greater
65kg divide by 1.73m divide again with 1.73m = 21.7 (BMI)
21.7 is at the normal category..
happy trying and good luck..!
For these past few months, i am blessed to know some one that teaches me a lot of things..
and one of the things that this person taught me is to keep things private..
especially the things that is close to our hearts..
i am a very LOUD person, you can obviously notice that..
but in weird combination, ( you can call it RARE BREED),
i am also a very2 sensitive and private person..
i do not share things that i think should remain in locked diaries..
in my opinion, what ever we share between close and special friends should not be printed in big banners and hoping the world to notice how we feel at the moment..
it's about keeping it special. intimate. just between two hearts.
isn't it great to have something really special that is only known by just the two of u?
some might prefer to pay creative pilots to make smoke-letters up in the sky and say
'I LOVE YOU' or 'WILL YOU MARRY ME?'
yes, it is romantic but do you really have to show everybody else your intentions and get praised for the sweet things you say which is actually intended to your sweetheart?
i dont find it amusing, seriously, it's a total show off..
personally, i love to keep things close to heart and it feels so good to do so..
But some times, in unfortunate events,
you might be a private person but you met with some one who is in the total opposite..
no matter how much you've tried to keep things low, but the other person is not cooperating..
haihh.. i understand that, been there, done that.. it's terrible!
luckily for me,
this person has mutual understanding of how relationship should work..
which is, keeping it private and intimate..
plus, we have a very very very long way to go before anything serious happens..
we'll never know what future holds for us, but of course, we pray for only the good things..
i learn that, by keeping things private, people around,
have more trust to pour and share their personal stories..
it is much easier for them to let it all out because they feel very close to u and the warmth that you gave triggers them to feel comfortable and much more open to share..
but again, this is from my eyes,
if you feel otherwise, its totally okay honey..
we are normal in our own interpretations.. ;D
I miss my fee so much...
not a soul could replace the love you have given to me through out this beautiful friendship we share... mish you kupai!!!! cepat la balik... bleh berfoya2.. hehehe..
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
it's violent and i cant imagine a person could do such thing to a child..
i'm not really a fan of kids, i mean, not just yet, but still, this video made my heart fired up!!
and how i wish i could squeeze the person's head and let his/her brain flop out!! itu pun kalau dia ada otak la.. from what i know, a person with a brain wont do such thing.
that helpless child.. i feel so sad..
no wonder nowadays, we face an alarming rate of moral problems among youngsters..
it all starts from home.. lack of love, care and attention..
lets pray that we'll make a better parents for our child........hmm...
Sunday, May 3, 2009
frankly i dunno what to write but i feel like writing..hehe
now, i'm waiting for my brother to come back from his driving lessons,
going to visit a teacher in hospital afterwards..
he got a stroke and a few other illness..
he was my English teacher in Sekolah Kebangsaan Hulu Kelang..
he's my favourite teacher and i'm his favourite student..hehe
he's very close to my family.
he too was the one who recommended my name to my first job in Islamic International School in gombak, i tought Thailand students how to read English materials.
and i was their full time guardian during field trips..
there were about 200 Thai students under my care..
worse, they cant hardly speak in English nor malay..fiuhh...
their age range were from 12 to 45 years old..
i enjoyed working there, really!
i was the youngest teacher (18 years old) among other experienced lecturers and facilitators.
but they treat me equally, my ideas were never neglected, i felt appreciated..
like i said before, i'm a workholic, especially towards the things i enjoy doing..
for the whole one month, i was on call for 7 days a week..
many of family events, i missed..
many of movies in TGV and GSC, i missed..
many of friends reunion, i missed..
i was dedicated to my work. married to it.
when the payday comes, i smiled wide.. its a lot!
i mean for my first teaching experience, i got paid RM50 per hour..
my payment beats the other 4 leacturers'..
my boss said-
"u've work like shit and u deserve every penny, we are very happy to have u in our team"
dang it.. those words redeem the shitiness i have to go through for that whole month..
and they still offer me jobs, but i have to put my studies first.
i can see those ringgit flew off the window..haihhh.. there goes my shoes n bags...hehe..
back to my teacher, Sir Azizi is his name, i hope he get well so0n..
He's a strong men and has done noble things to many people..
i pray for only the best things for him..
senarai pesakit hari ini,
Umi dah start batuk,
I tempang (tersepak tangga batu..gile sakit)
tomorrow i'm going to shah alam, to do clearance and...some other stuffs.. hehe
So ok lah, i better go get ready, aidil's coming home already,
and plus, my brain cant produce anything nice to write about..
until next time, bubbye dearest readers...