Saturday, August 27, 2011

Day 19- My Nicknames

Ehem ehem.

Ok, today's challenge is for me to post on Nicknames.
People give me all sorts of nicknames that I cant really recall it all.
I'll try to list down some of it.

ATONG
Who gave it to me: Abah
Why: I'm not sure.. haha. I like it anyway.


MUNCHET/CHET
Who gave it to me: My Fee
Why: Can't exactly recall why she did but yeahh.. been living with that name for 4 years now.


MIMOT
Who gave it to me: Faten
Why: Because I called her Temot, back when we were roommates. hehe


AIMIMOT
Who gave it to me: Some LG friends
Why: Following Faten I guess.


JIM CARREY
Who gave it to me: Zahidah
Why: She told me it's because I'm funny :)

MJ
Who gave it to me: Aishah
Why: Bcoz of this one Michael Jackson's dance move I did in high school.


KAKAK SITI NURUL
Who gave it to me: My brother, Aidil
Why: I have no idea why. haha!


MASHAM
Who gave it to me: Jaja
Why: Cause I called her Mushuk.


BADDY MOODY
Who gave it to me: Reza
Why: He caught me in a really bad mood that one day, haih.


SYURGA
Who gave it to me: WanYu
Why: hahahahahha....... Cant tell.


AIMOO
Who gave it to me: If I'm not mistaken it was Jeep
Why: Cause my history with cows I guess


HARITH
Who gave it to me: Anis Sabrina
Why: Bcoz she's Afdlin Shauki.


MOMMY
Who gave it to me: Mimi!
Why: An old fling with someone from campus. Ancient history. haha


KATRINA
Who gave it to me: Amer Shahir
Why: I played Katrina and he is my Borhan for theater.


BULAN
Who gave it to me: Miena Bintang
Why: Someone gave me this cheesy text msg that compares me to the moon or something. She made fun of it ever since.



Itu je yang ingat. hehe. Have a good rest everyone :)

Day 19- Done done done!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...