Monday, September 5, 2011

Day 22- Why am I an alien?

Hi hello hi!

I twisted the title a bit. hehe.
Today's challenge is for me to post on "why am I different from everyone else?"

Ok, I have a few things in mind. But I'm not sure if it's SOooo different from everyone.
Let's do this!



1. I'm tall, for a Malay girl. I guess that's the first thing people notice about me. I found only three girlfriends that match my height- Farah Dollah, Fee Kupai and Fee's sister, Ann.


2. I have a very soft spot for cows. I cry during Hari Raya Korban. Haha. Weirdo!


3. I don't do karaoke. I hate it. I just don't like it... at all. So, thank you for respecting that.


4. I love doing presentations. I know that most people hate it for the tedious preparations, but I love it. I can do it everyday. The best part of presentations is designing the slides and the speeches. I heart Powerpoint to death.


5. I'm not a person who announce things. I mean things that is unsure. I prefer to keep it to myself. Once before, I applied for UiTM and the online portal says, I got in. But still I didnt mention it to anyone until the letter actually arrived to our home. For me I have every right to decide what to be announced and what is not. I prefer to keep the suspense to myself, once I got the result and I feel like sharing, then I'll share it.



Those are some of the weird things.
Ok bubbye.

Day 22- done!


1 comment:

M Firdaus said...

suke present??? best nye.
aku pon xsuke present sbb xde self confident. anyway, respect la

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...