I twisted the title a bit. hehe.
Today's challenge is for me to post on "why am I different from everyone else?"
Ok, I have a few things in mind. But I'm not sure if it's SOooo different from everyone.
Let's do this!
1. I'm tall, for a Malay girl. I guess that's the first thing people notice about me. I found only three girlfriends that match my height- Farah Dollah, Fee Kupai and Fee's sister, Ann.
2. I have a very soft spot for cows. I cry during Hari Raya Korban. Haha. Weirdo!
3. I don't do karaoke. I hate it. I just don't like it... at all. So, thank you for respecting that.
4. I love doing presentations. I know that most people hate it for the tedious preparations, but I love it. I can do it everyday. The best part of presentations is designing the slides and the speeches. I heart Powerpoint to death.
5. I'm not a person who announce things. I mean things that is unsure. I prefer to keep it to myself. Once before, I applied for UiTM and the online portal says, I got in. But still I didnt mention it to anyone until the letter actually arrived to our home. For me I have every right to decide what to be announced and what is not. I prefer to keep the suspense to myself, once I got the result and I feel like sharing, then I'll share it.
Those are some of the weird things.
Day 22- done!