Lemme just start.
(i have a test after tis but im dying to post tis pics)
- Last Saturday,
i'm suppose to head back to Nilai.
But my left hand was not in a good condition.
so i decided not to drive back, i cant turn d sterring wheel around.
- Then my friend drove me up for lunch.
Then he realised that my tyre was flat.
I assumed it was nothing serious and refuse to go for tyre check up.
After isi angin, the tyre looks better.
i forgot about the tyre since it looks ok and i assumed it stays 'ok'
- Until the next day, the tyre went flat again.
My friend called a few times worrying about me driving the car with flat tyres and asked me to go n check..
- i said "nanti2 lah i check, kurang angin je tu"
- he said "degil lah. Bocor tu, bahaya. Dengan tangan sakit lagi. Go check the tyre first, sbelum balik Nilai"
- i said "ok je tu, tgk lah dulu kalau rajin nak anta cek"
- Then i drove the car hoping that the tyre is not having a serious problem.
but then, the sterring wheel starts to get harder to be turned around.
Thinking of the bad things that might happen to me on the road,
i decided to send Jonet (my car) to the nearest workshop.
it turns out that my tyre had a long-deep cut and it cant be fixed anymore.
- "ini tayar ah sudah koyak owh, kena tukar balu punya meh", said the apek.
i have only RM5 with me at that time.
New tyre is deffinately more than RM5. (duhh!)
- Then Nana said
"Spare tyre u yg kat blakang nie elok lagi?"
Fiuhhhh... lucky for me, Jonet has an extra tyre hanging on it's back.
So, they change the tyre.
- Now Jonet is roaring again!
(Tu je nak crita..hehe)