Monday, March 16, 2009

To My Earth Angel~


you are like my lover and my best friend
all wrapped in one with a ribbon on it
You know you're my saving grace
You're everything I need and more,
It's written all over your face
Baby I can feel your halo,
Pray it won't fade away
Hit me like a ray of sun,
Burning through my darkest night
You're the only one that I want,
Think I'm addicted to your light
I swore I'd never fall again,
But this don't even feel like falling
Gravity can't forget,
To pull me back to the ground again
It's like I've been awakened,
Every rule I had you breaking
It's the risk that I'm taking,
I'm never gonna shut you out
Everywhere I'm looking now,
I'm surrounded by your embrace
Baby I can feel your halo
Pray it won’t fade away
When my head is strong,
but my heart is weak
I'm full of arrogance, and uncertainty
When I can find the words,
you teach my heart to speak
You make it real for me
And I'm running to you baby
Cause you are the only one who save me
That's why I've been missing you lately
Cause you make it real for me
You make it real for me
taken from my all time favourite lyrics.. will add up more later..wiNk!

1 comment:

Igniz said...

not bad..:)
hi there!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...