Tuesday, November 18, 2008

movinG to australia~wat d u think??

here's the thing..
my mum suddenly decided to continue on her PhD reseacrch & project..
she went for an interview with a few trusted panels..
they love her project...
and the panels have suggested that she persue her PhD in australia...

hmm... my father didn't utter a word when my mum break the news..
the possibilities are, my family and i are moving to australia.. for a year or so...

at first i was thrilled..
until my father said~ 'arent u gona miss ur freinds?'
that question put me in a silent...
my 'hoorays' stopped...

i dunno wat to say...
i wouldnt want to trade my friends with a bunch of kangaroos...
or even for the whole land of perth...

i want to go out there and meet people...
i want to experience the different culture&tempreture...
but i guess i am not ready to leave my friends yet...
not just yet..
i have to turn down my mum's wonderful offer...

when i am ready~ maybe for my masters
when i think the timing is right
when i have achieved a few more of my personal goals here...
when i think i can handle homesick...
when i think i can be on my own feet...

i will go...insyallah..
but for now~~ i'm loving everything i have here...

my home,
my parents,
my both brothers,
my friends,
my cousins,
my cat
and my jonet... =D

australia~~
i'm sorry, but its just not yet..
i'll be coming to you but not just yet...
sorry kangaroos!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...