Monday, November 17, 2008

FuN 18 noV

heya!..
starting with what happened yesterday...
ok.. first, i got up in the morning, then my mom asked me to send her to her office coz her car got sum problem..haiyo, Honda sumtimes can be very manje u noe, the computerized engine shut down bcoz of the remote carkeys were low in battery....i love my joneT, he never let me down!

after i've sent my mom, i drove back home..
then i got a msg from my brother, he told me that he got a free slot at 12.30 and asked me if i'm free to have a lunch with him...weeee *wink*
at the same time, i'm supposed to do my clearance in puncak, proses angkut barang...hadui!
so i figure out that i can go and have lunch for a sec, once i'm finish, i can rush back to puncak...

well, of coz, there will never be the term 'a sec' whenever i go out with my brother.. we havent seen each other 4 a while now since he is buzy with his university activities..so there's a load of things to talk about...

after an hour or two, talking, and eating, he told me that he's going to see his kakak in shah alam...he is borrowing his kakak's NIKON D60 DSLR for his trip to port dickson later on... i am speechless for a min...that is my dream camera...i'll give my shoes & bag collection for that camera...uwaa~~~

so we went to shah alam with seperate cars... me with my jonet, and him with his jenab...

he said that he will be coming to puncak after he had taken the camera...so he did... when i got my hands on that camera...i feel like, like i won a million dollars....i'm d happiest girl on earth!! i took a few shots and he just sit there and smiling at me, thinking what a BERUK his sister has become..huhu..

after that, i suggested that we visit the kampung near puncak...we took more pictures there...its a beautiful place..
with cows & kambings, wooden houses, ponds, lotus, klape sawit, coconut trees & taik lembu yg hangit dan bersepah.... hihihi
best sgt2... snap sane, snap sini, snap situ, snap siti....
best la camera tuuuu..... moleleh yo air liur den...

after my vincci shoes stuck in the mud a few times, n my padini jeans got wet at d bottom, we decided to go back home... its a fun trip with him... *wiNk*

penat sgt2...
atleast i can rest after that, he cant...he had a majlis perasmian program with sum of the UPM top guns that nite...hopefully he dosent fall a sleep while giving his speech...usually he dosent.. he is energetic...i admire that bcoz i'm not... i'm totally drained after distance travelling...fiuH.. bukan takat penat, tapi campur lapar skalik...ish2...

ikLan*

to any of you who is deeply concern in preventing animal abuse,
and very much interested in volunteering your selves in activities conducted under SPCA (an animal shelter that shelters animals) , for futher details do contact me through my email: pinkcharcoal1989@yahoo.com
for those who have my phone number, just text me..
drop me your details
full name, i.c number, university& university i.d number, and contact number.
help me to help these fury friends... =D

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...